Monday, October 10, 2005

Hailing Frequency Podcast #7

Show Notes:


=/\= Direct link to show

( Posted by Zach21UK )

Welcome To Episode 7!

One Hour Long this week - wowzers!

If you have any audio to send in, or if you want to e-mail a comment forreadout on the show, or anything like that, send it to : zach21uk@gmail.com

I accept audio in any format, although if sending in WAV format try and keep it under 10meg. I highly recommend getting Goldwave if you want to make recordings, just turn it on, hit record, and then it allows you to save in any format you could think off. Audacity, a free audio editing program, is another good one as well.

Additionally, you can contact me on skype under ID: zach21uk

If you want to make any comments for the show, I do have a recording setup for skype, so just lemme know and I'll hit the record button. You can also leave me a message on gizmo, under ID: zach21uk

Comment on the show by posting in the comments here or at the Star Trek Gaming Universe comment thread located here:

Hailing Frequencies - Star Trek Gaming Podcast Episode #7 Feedback Thread

No comments: